Food truck promotions have been a little slow this year, but here’s one you can sink your teeth into.
You may love Nutella for dessert, but what about for breakfast? The Nutella Breakfast Tour will show you how you can enjoy Nutella for breakfast, with plenty of free samples.
The truck will be in NYC for a week starting this Saturday, and they will be hitting a dozen cities across the country through mid-December.
Click through to find out where and when the Nutella Breakfast Tour is coming to your town, as well as how they get that magical flavor.
Here’s where you can find the Nutella Breakfast Tour truck in NYC:
• Sunday, September 30 | NYC Oktoberfest (Lexington Avenue from 50th & 51st Street) | 10am – 3pm
• Tuesday, October 2 | Rutgers University (249 University Ave, Newark, NJ) | 7am – 12pm
• Wednesday, October 3 | 1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ (by Path Station) | 7am – 12pm
• Thursday, October 4 | NYU (Washington Square St btwn Sullivan St & MacDougal St) | 7am – 12pm
• Friday, October 5 | SoHo (Broadway btwn Prince St & Spring St) | 7am – 12pm