Are you looking for a quick and delicious pork recipe to make in the Instant Pot, but not sure where to start?! Then, this article is for you. In this post, I will share with you, 3 amazing and simple Instant Pork recipe that you should add to your menu!
Cooking pork in the Instant Pot is quick, easy and delicious. In my option, this is the best way to cook the pork because it results in juicy, succulent, and tender meat. Also, because the pork is cooked under pressure, it is cooked faster than the traditional stovetop method. So, you end up with a flavorful meal at a fraction of the time.
You see, I love pork, and I also love my Instant Pot. Over the past 5 years, I have made over 100 Instant Pot recipes that I shared with my followers on my blog. They are all fun and ideal for busy families to try. But some of my favorite of all are the pork recipes. The meat is cooked under pressure, and it always comes out tender and super juicy.
In this post, I will share with you 3 of my ALL TIME favorite Instant Pot recipes. All three recipes are very popular on my blog, and together they have over 10 million views on my blog and Facebook. I really hope you can give them a try, and enjoy them just as much!
A little bit about myself…
My name is Catalina Castravet, and I am the owner of sweetandsavorymeals.com. I’m a professional chef and food blogger who is always on the lookouts for tasty and delicious recipes. Over the past 10 years, my team and I have created well over one thousand recipes, starting from quick breakfasts, to delicious dinner meals. All the recipes are shared for free with our beloved followers and readers.
What is an Instant Pot?
An Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker is a multi-function cooker that does the job of a slow cooker, electric pressure cooker, steamer, and yogurt maker. It basically cooks the ingredients under pressure at a fraction of the time compared to the traditional, stovetop method. You can cook pretty much anything in it, starting from steaming veggies, meats, all the way to making cheesecake.
What pork recipes to cook in an Instant Pot?
Here are my 3 favorite pork recipes for Instant Pots. They are super easy to make and are great dinner dishes.
1. Instant Pot Pork Chops
Instant Pot pork chops are tender and delicious made with mashed potatoes and carrots at the same time. So, you end up with a full meal in about 50 minutes from start to finish.
How to make Instant Pot Pork Chops?
· You start by seasoning the chops with salt and pepper on each side.
· Then, using the sauté function of the Instant Pot, cook the pork chops on each side for about 2-3 minutes. Once browned, remove from the pot and set aside.
· Next, add the peeled potatoes to the bottom of the pot, along with the chicken broth.
· Add the pork chops, close the lid and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes, followed by natural pressure release.
· Serve warm.
For a full step by step recipe, with a video tutorial, please visit this page.
2. Instant Pot Pulled Pork
Pulled Pork in the Instant Pot is a quick and flavorful meal made with beer and sweet barbecue sauce. This is the ultimate comfort food that can be made during any time of the year. If you are looking for something special to put on your menu, then this is the perfect recipe to try.
How to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork?
- First, make the barbecue sauce by whisking together the sauce ingredients.
- Then, cook the Meat in the pressure cooker for 60 minutes.
- When the time is up, pull the pork by placing the meat in a larger plate or bowl. Just use two forks to shred the pieces into desired sizes.
- Serve: Enjoy it warm right away on buns, and topped with your favorite BBQ sauce, or coleslaw.
3. Instant Pot Pork Roast
This is one of my favorite pork recipes. It is tasty and super tender. Since I first made this recipe 4 years ago in the Instant Pot, I have never cooked pork roast any other way. It is the only way to cook it, if you want a quick and juicy shoulder.
Feel free to serve it on a bun, or with some veggies on the side.
How to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork?
Here are the main steps:
- Rub the roast with dry herbs on both sides.
- Then, brown the meat in the Instant Pot using the sauté function.
- Next, add in the broth, the herbs, and the meat placed on top of the trivet. Seal the lid and set it to High for about 70 minutes.
- Garnish and serve warm.
If you’re searching for a good place to eat pork chops in NYC – check out this post.