Mobile Munchies for Wed, March 6th

Mike N Willies
A-Pou’s Taste (credit: NYSF)

They’re talking about snow later today, but lunch should be ok. Dinner, probably not.

As always, make sure to check the Mobile Munchies twitter feed before heading out, in case anyone had to move at the last minute, or closed up earlier than usual because of the weather.

BigDs Grub ‏Snow? What #snow?? Come n’ Grub at #StarrettLeHigh 26th Street btwn 11th and 12th Ave, 11a-2:30p. Preorder 646-543-BIGD#HappyHumpDay

Wafels & Dinges ‏Happy Wafel Wednesday Momma truck is at 60 Wall St ril 4:33pm, Kastaar is at NYU Stern W 4th & Greene ALL DAY. Kotmadam @ 72nd & Bway til 10pm, Goesting @ Richard Tucker Park til 8pm, Pagadder @ City Hall Park 7a-7p, Vedette @ 60th & 5th til 6pm. Today’s password: Pretend like you’re a flying squirrel for 1 free dinges!

BIAN DANG ‏#dumbo for #lunch from 11:30-2:30 at Washington/front street@dumbonyc @dumbofoodtrucks

Domo Taco DUMBO today…Adams and front under the bridge…ready at 11:30!!!

Korilla BBQ ‏Headed to FiDi (Front St & Gouveneur Ln) and Midtown (55th & Broadway)!

The Cinnamon Snail Parked on 55th and Broadway from 9:00 until 3:00 We have smoked chile enfrijoladas, caramel crem filled…

Mexicue ‏18th and 5th….iPhone says 30% chance of rain…which means 70% chance of sun! #mexicancokehalffull

Kimchi Taco ‏Snow’s not here yet. Grab a burrito while you can. 55th St.b/w 6th & 7th Ave. 11:30 – 2:30

The Pocketful ‏Located on 53rd and Park Ave. Online orders 

BobJo Truck ‏We are on varick and kings!

Mike n Willie’s ‏@WFCFoodtrucks Feed your hole before the storm N End & Vessey 11-3 preorder @FoodtoEat 

Shortys NYC ‏It’s Wednesday–our favorite. That means we’re in DUMBO. Front & Main & ready to go. Return some love Brooklyn.
Gorilla Cheese NYC ‏@Rockin the cheese in Midtown – 36th & Broadway-Mixed Vege Melt w/Muenster,Caramelized Onions & Sun Dried Tomato Aioli.Come to the Cheese Yo.

Toum NYC ‏Today is a pre-order kind of day, order your lunch at 917-TOUM-350 & pick it up at 47th btwn Park & Vanderbilt! Your grilled kefta awaits 🙂

Hibachi Heaven ‏HH2 is on Amsterdam$116th today @ CU todays word of the day is “optimism” 4 ur free upgrade. CU get ur #yumyum on today

eggstravaganza As always making your delicious tacos from scratch, cuitlacoche quesadilla on demand.

MorrisGrilledCheese Looking for a knuckle sandwich, @DumboNYC? We got one. Pearl & Front for lunch. #nextlevelgrilledcheese


Palenque ‏Hello Midtown, ready To Go for lunch time on 48 st Btwn 3rd ave and 2nd ave @ 777 third ave building!

TheTreatsTruck ‏!!! Wed, March 6th 12-3pm 45th & 6th, then 4-6 or 7(weather depending!) 18th st & 7th ave!!

Fishing Shrimp ‏53rd and park today @midtownlunch

Mexico Blvd. ‏We’re on Vesey Street and N End Ave today-come brave the wind with us!

Comme Ci, Comme Ça ‏is on 52nd St @ Park Ave!

Taïm Mobile ‏All new Kale Pesto falafel, exclusively on the Taim truck, is back today. Get yours before we sell out @ 20th and 5th. Don’t let this never ending winter win. Hot Split Pea soup with toasted zahatar pita for just $5 bucks @ 20th and 5th.

Phil’s Steaks ‏Lunch at 52 n Bway from 11-230! Get your Phil before the storm hits – no night shift tonight!

Urban Lobster Shack ‏Storm Schmorm: Comping a small cup of hot fresh mulled apple cider while you wait for your lobster roll (while supply lasts)

Seoul Food NYC ‏Come see us e47th /Park ave. Serving Seoul Food password today is WILD WEDNESDAY. For free treat We deliver!!!… 


Milk Truck ‏58th & Madison is where’ll we’ll be. snow’s coming, time to carbo load folks! pre-order for pick up@ 6465046455 or 
MacTruck ‏Good morning 47st. Serving some tasty Mac&Cheese between park and madison aves