Mobile Munchies for Mon, Nov 19th, incl Sandy Relief Locations
We got back into town over the weekend, and things are still pretty bleak in much of the NY/NJ area. Food trucks continue making treks to the Rockaways, Staten Island, Red Hook, Coney Island, Gerrittsen Beach and other areas severely affected by Sandy.
Once again, thanks to all who have made this possible, including the NYC Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City and the Film Food Festival, corporate sponsors, and you through the indiegogo fundraiser. Please help us to spread the word that help is still very much needed.
Today, the following food trucks will be in:
· Frites ‘n Meats: Coffey Park, 85 Richards Street, Red Hook
· Green Pirate Juice: Coney Island Houses, West 35th between Surf Avenue & Mermaid Ave.
· La Bella Torte: 2828 Neptune, Brighton Beach
· Now Eat This Truck: 2828 Neptune, Brighton Beach
· Phil’s Steaks: Gravesend Houses, West 33rd St & Neptune Ave.,oney Island
· Schnitzle ‘n Things: Gerritsen Beach Fire Dept: Seba Ave. between Canton Court & Dare Court
· Solber Pupusas: Holy Family Catholic Church, 9719 Flatlands Avenue, Canarsie
· Big D’s Grub: 2648 Gerritsen Ave.
· Andy’s Italian Ice: St. Francis de Sales: Rockaway Beach Boulevard at Beach 129th St.
· Chinese Mirch: Beach 49th Street and Beach Channel Drive, Rockaways
· Coolhaus: American Legion Hall: 209 Cross Bay Boulevard, Broad Channel
· Korilla BBQ: Breezy Point Fire Dept. 2045 Rockaway Point Blvd., Rockaways
· Mexico Blvd.: St Edmunds Church: Rockaway Point Blvd and Beach 216 Street
· Mike ‘n Willie’s: St. Francis de Sales: Rockaway Beach Boulevard at Beach 129th St.
· Milk Truck: Redfern Houses Community Center, Hassock Street and Beach Channel Dr.
· Palenque: Beach 25th and Seagirt, Rockaway
· The Treats Truck: Beach 25th and Seagirt, Rockaway
· The Trusty Truck: Christ Community Church: Rockaway Pt. Boulevard & 208th St., Breezy Point