Are you trying to find accommodation options in St Louis? If yes, then many of the St Louis Hotels offer a great experience. Countless hotels are available on the streets of this lovely city, making it hard for visitors to make a choice. In St Louis, you will find both luxurious and affordable hotels; select one according to your demands and budget.
However, it is essential to invest some time in finding a good hotel. Always select the hotel having a simplistic booking process and offers great service. Undoubtedly, a great hotel will make your trip more exciting and fun. Therefore, if you are willing to get the best hotel, then there are several qualities that it must have.
Simplistic Booking Process
The booking process of a hotel must be straightforward, whether you book it online, on the phone, or through an agent. The best thing about St Louis Hotels is that most of them have a simple booking process so that you can book a room in no time.
Also, they have a helpful, knowledgeable staff that will solve your queries and answer your questions related to a booking or special requests. The staff is very cooperative and is always ready to answer your questions.
When you enter the hotel, the initial counter will tell you about the class and reputation of the place you are staying. Whether you are visiting a hotel for the first time or more than that, a reputed hotel always has staff who welcome you with a great smile on their face.
They always make their client feel like they care for them, and they are always welcome in the hotel, regardless of their cast, religion, or color. Very importantly, the check-in process should be smooth and private. A hotel must have basic courtesies to take care of privacy and security:
- Staff must not use your room number or full name loudly
- Also, the luggage must be delivered to the room within 10 minutes
Well-Appointed Guest Rooms
Incredible guest rooms are the one way reputed luxurious hotels distinguish themselves from low and mid-range hotels. A hotel must offer the room you have asked for. Also, there should be reigned goods and services that show respect. It includes various things such as:
- High-quality beauty and bath products
- Treats like snacks
- Free water bottle
- Puffy hangers
Must Take Care of Cleanliness
Well-reputed hotels always take care of cleanliness and hygiene. In addition to clean rooms, you will also find cleanliness and hygiene in areas like the bathroom and where you are dining. Usually, most St Louis Hotels take care of such small things because these things help them to make their name in the market and win the trust of their clients.
Should Not Charge Extra
A hotel cannot become famous if they charge extra and useless amounts to their guests. The best thing about St Louis Hotels is that they put the hospitability of the clients first, instead of running a business to make money without worrying about clients.
Their staff is very kind towards the guest and takes care of every little thing and problem they face. If you are finding a good hotel in St Louis, then first make sure that the hotel staff is good enough and does not charge any extra amount.
The range and quality of the service are something that makes the hotel great. Always select the hotel in St Louis that service is extra fast and whose staff is always ready to serve you even at midnight or early morning.
Staff should be responsible enough to ensure that eve thing is in place and the guests are having a quality and wonderful time in the hotel. Services a good hotel must have are:
- 24-hour fitness center
- Referral Service
- A social lobby
- Rood service
- Packing and unpacking
It is essential for St Louis Hotels to have a good staff who will own your problem and try to solve it personally. If they can’t, then at least connect you directly to the person who can solve it. Usually, reputed hotels in St Louis have a GM-level boss or resident manager available to solve the problems of their guests.
The Food You’ll Find In St. Louis
St. Louis is a city with a diverse culinary scene, so there are many delicious foods to try. Here are some popular dishes you might want to check out:
- Toasted Ravioli – This is a signature dish in St. Louis. It consists of breaded and deep-fried ravioli filled with meat or cheese. You can find it in most Italian restaurants in the city.
- Gooey Butter Cake – This is a sweet and dense cake made with butter, sugar, and cream cheese. It’s a St. Louis specialty that you can find in most bakeries and coffee shops.
- BBQ – St. Louis has a great barbecue scene, and you can find some of the best-smoked meats in the city. Some popular BBQ spots include Pappy’s Smokehouse, Bogart’s Smokehouse, and Sugarfire Smoke House.
- Ted Drewes Frozen Custard – This is a famous frozen custard stand that has been around since 1929. They serve a variety of flavors, including their famous “concrete” which is a thick custard blended with toppings.
- St. Louis-style Pizza – This pizza has a thin, crispy crust with a unique cheese blend and a sweeter tomato sauce. Some popular pizza places in St. Louis include Imo’s Pizza, Pi Pizzeria, and Dewey’s Pizza.
These are just a few of the many delicious foods you can find in St. Louis. Be sure to explore the city’s culinary scene and try as many different dishes as you can!
Watch this to find the best restaurants in St. Louis:
Want to read more of our latest posts? Check out our tips on how to go green in the kitchen.