Mobile Munchies for Tues, Nov 20th, incl Sandy Relief Locations
With that in mind, we continue to serve many people throughout Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island today. We also thank all who have made this possible, including the NYC Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City and the Film Food Festival, our corporate sponsors, and our indiegogo fundraiser contributors from around the world. Hot sandwiches, burgers, soup, coffee, rice bowls, tacos, and even treats are on the menu today for the thousands of people still putting their lives back in order after Super Storm Sandy changed everything. Please help us to spread the word.
Today, the food trucks will be in:
· Green Pirate Juice: Holy Family Catholic Church, 9719 Flatlands Avenue, Canarsie
· Sweetery NYC: Gerritsen Beach Fire Dept: Seba Ave. between Canton Ct. & Dare Ct.
· Nuchas Empanadas: Coney Island Houses, West 35th between Surf Avenue & Mermaid Ave.
· Mac Truck: 2828 Neptune, Brighton Beach
· Cupcake Crew: Gravesend Houses, West 33rd St and Neptune Avenue, Coney Island
· Country Boys: Coffey Park, 85 Richards Street, Red Hook
· Blend Express: 2648 Gerritsen Avenue, Gerritsen Beach
STATEN ISLAND (12PM-4PM)
· Taco Bite: Miller Field: Corner of Mill Road and New Dorp Lane
· La Bella Torte: American Legion Hall: 209 Cross Bay Boulevard, Broad Channel
· Schnitzle ‘n Things: St. Gertrude’s: 336 Beach 38th & Beach Channel Dr., Rocakways
· Bian Dang: Christ Community Church: Rockaway Point Boulevard & 208th St, Breezy Pt.
· Empanada Food Truck: St. Mary’s: 1920 New Haven Avenue, Rockaways
· Fishing Shrimp: St Edmunds Church: Rockaway Point Blvd & Beach 216th St., Rockaways
· Kimchi Taco Truck: Redfern Houses Community Center, Hassock Street & Beach Channel Drive
· Morris Truck: Beach 41st Houses: 3820 Beach Channel Drive, Far Rockaways
· Rickshaw Dumplings: Beach 41st Houses: 3820 Beach Channel Drive, Far Rockaways
· Steaks ‘n Crepes: Breezy Point Fire Dept. 2045 Rockaway Point Blvd., Rockaways
· Tribeca Taco: Beach 25th and Seagirt, Rockaway
·Wafels & Dinges: St. Francis de Sales: Rockaway Beach Boulevard at Beach 129th St.
· Sweetery NYC: 216th St. & Rockaway Point Blvd, Sponsored by Marketing Werks
Milk Truck We are headed to Wall St. near William today to see our FIDI folks. We have missed you!! Our crew is super excited to see and serve you!