Mobile Munchies for Mon, Nov 12th (incl Sandy Relief Locations)
Not a lot of time to chat today, but Sandy Relief efforts continue with food trucks being sponsored by various sources: people, corporations and government. That’s the way it’s supposed to work.
In an unrelated note, 2010 Vendy Award Winner, the King of Falafel & Shawarma is back at their Park Ave & 53rd St location.
Click through to find out where all the food trucks are today, including Sandy Relief efforts.
Today, the following food trucks will be in:
· Toum– Brighton Beach: Corner of Coney Island Avenue & Brighton Beach Avenue. Sponsored by Morgan Stanley
· Cupcake Crew– Gerritsen Beach Fire Dept, 52 Seba Avenue
· Valducci’s– Our Lady of Solace Church: Mermaid Avenue and 19th Street. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual
· Taco Bite– Our Lady of Solace Church, Mermaid Avenue & 19th Street. Sponsored by Morgan Stanley.
· Mike ‘n Willie’s– Coffey Park, 85 Richards Street
· Solber Pupusas– Coffey Park: 85 Richards Street
· Eddie’s Pizza– Christ Community Church : Rockaway Pt Blvd & 208 St.
· Wafels & Dinges– Christ Community Church, Rockaway Pt Blvd & 208 St. Sponsored by Morgan Stanley.
· Trusty Truck– Beach 49th Street & Beach Channel Drive. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
· Gorilla Cheese NYC– Redfern Houses Community Center: Hassock Street & Beach Channel Drive
· Tribeca Taco– St Edmunds Church, Rockaway Pt. Blvd & 216 St. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
· Now Eat This Truck– Kate’s Market at Hillside Ave. Roxbury
· Big D’s Grub– St. Francis de Sales, Rockaway Beach Boulevard & Beach 129th Street
· Seoul Food– St. Helen’s Roman Catholic Church: 83rd Street & 157th Avenue
· Frites ‘n Meats– Beach 25th & Seagirt
· Mexico Blvd.– St. Francis de Sales, Rockaway Beach Boulevard at Beach 129th Street
· Coolhaus– Kate’s Market at Hillside Ave Roxbury
· Milk Truck– 129th & Rockaway Beach Blvd. Sponsored by Vibe Magazine.
· Schnitz ‘n Things– Far Rockaway 22nd st & Sea Girt. Sponsored by Time Warner Cable.
· Rickshaw Dumplings– American Legion Hall, 209 Cross Bay Boulevard, Broad Channel
· Nuchas Empanadas– American Legion Hall, 209 Cross Bay Boulevard, Broad Channel
· Sweetery NYC–Beach 129th St & Rockaway Beach Blvd. Sponsored by Max Brenner USA