Mobile Munchies for Tues, Nov 13th (incl Sandy Relief Locations)
According to the NYCFTA website, approximately 120,000 free meals have been served by food trucks since Hurricane Sandy hit our area. Wow! That’s making a real difference in people’s lives.
Thanks to all who have made this possible, especially the NYC Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City and all the companies that have stepped up to sponsor food trucks.
Don’t forget about the indiegogo fundraiser. Please keep the funds coming.
Click through to see where all the food trucks are today.
Today, the following food trucks will be in:
· Big D’s Grub: Gerritsen Beach Fire Dept, 52 Seba Ave.
· Gorilla Cheese NYC: Our Lady of Solace Church: Mermaid Avenue & 19th St.
· Mudtruck: Coffey Park, 85 Richards Street
· Palenque: Our Lady of Solace Church: Mermaid Avenue & 19th Street
· Solber Pupusas: Coney Island Ave & Brightwater Ct.
· The Treats Truck: 2828 Neptune Avenue
· Eddie’s Pizza: Coffey Park: 85 Richards Street
· Valducci’s: Coney Island Ave & Brightwater Court. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
· Trusty Truck: Christ Community Church : Rockaway Pt Blvd & 208 St. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
· Tribeca Taco: American Legion Hall, 209 Cross Bay Boulevard, Broad Channel. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
· Wafels & Dinges: Beach 25th & Seagirt. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
· Toum: St. Francis de Sales, Rockaway Beach Boulevard at Beach 129th Street
· Takumi Taco Cart: Beach 49th Street and Beach Channel Drive
· Seoul Food NYC: St. Francis de Sales, Rockaway Beach Boulevard & Beach 129th St.
· Rickshaw Dumplings: St. Helen’s Roman Catholic Church: 83rd Street & 157th Ave.
· Now Eat This Truck: Beach 25th & Seagirt
· Gorilla Cheese NYC- Redfern Houses Community Center: Hassock Street & Beach Channel Dr.
· Tribeca Taco- St Edmunds Church, Rockaway Pt. Blvd & 216 St. Sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
· Now Eat This Truck- Kate’s Market at Hillside Ave. Roxbury
· Mexicue: 129th & Rockaway Beach Blvd
· Fishing Shrimp: Redfern Houses Community Center, Hassock Street & Beach Channel Dr.
· Mexico Blvd.: Rockaway Beach Blvd & Beach 123 Street
· Nuchas Empanadas: Kate’s Market at Hillside Ave., Roxbury
· Domo Taco: Kate’s Market at Hillside Ave., Roxbury
· Cupcake Crew NYC: American Legion Hall, 209 Cross Bay Boulevard, Broad Channel
· Coolhaus: Redfern Houses Community Center: Hassock Street and Beach Channel Dr.
· Chinese Mirch: Christ Community Church : Rockaway Pt Blvd and 208 St.
· Bian Dang: St. Edmunds Church, Rockaway Pt Blvd & 216 St.
Tags: Mobile Munchies